Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I want to start sending mail, and receiving mail. But I have no one to send mail to :( I just love the whole process of writing a letter, and decorating it, addressing the envelope, maybe popping in a little something extra like a recipe or a drawing or a lollie, buying the stamp and then sending it off. And then the excitement that comes with getting a letter, and opening it and reading it and wanting to write back straight away! I hate the fact that email, texting, msn, and social networking sites have stopped the need to write people letters. And even though a lot of my friends say 'send me a letter! I love mail!', they already know me, so what would we talk about? I want someone who does not know every single thing about me, does not know where I live, does not know the climate, so I can describe a cold winter's morning in my home in Australia. My friends here would not appreciate a description of a typical Christmas day here in Australia in the middle of Summer, because it's all so ordinary to them. I want to read about people's lives that I am not a part of.
How do you get a pen-pal in another country? Can someone please tell me?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment