Thursday, September 17, 2009

Reason for my lack of posting.

Hey guys, just a little note to fill you in.
My computer for some reason is not letting me log into my blogger account. So the only times I can post at the moment is when I'm at other people's houses.
Not sure why this is happening but hopefully it'll be fixed up soon.
Thanks to the new people following me! It means a lot.
And thank you so much to those who have commented my posts :)
Anyway even though this inconvenience is annoying, I've still be collecting hundreds of things to post and rant about, so when this all gets fixed up there will be a LOT of new things on here. I'm excited!
Nothing much has happened, but I got my university forms today and hopefully I'll be attending Griffith University in March next year. And as soon as I can save up enough money and secure a stable job I'll be moving closer to the Uni. So I am now saving! It's going to be hard. I'm terrible with money. Wish me luck!
I'll be studying Psychology courses. Two of them. Because I fucked up high school and got bad marks I have to start from the bottom and work my way up into my desired Psychology class, which is a Bachelor of Psych. So I have to do two courses for 6 months, then I'll qualify for a Psychology and Science course, which I have to do for 2 semesters, which will then allow me to transfer into my Bachelor of Psych class. So I am paying the price for my lack of enthusiasm in high school. I just didn't care about Food Tech or PDH.
But now things seem like they are getting back on track :)
Now the saving begins. Ugh.
But before I start, I'm off to get some art supplies. My last splurge before starting to save. (OK so it probably won't but I'll try!)

Thanks for following, and reading my blog, and hopefully it'll be back up and running soon.
Bridge xx

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing all your new posts, fingers crossed your computer gets healthy again, and soon! Have a sweet day! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou! Yeah I don't know what's going on =S Have a good day too :)

    ReplyDelete